Sunday, October 18, 2009

Struggle

Ya know, I have been unofficially shooting for every Tuesday, and every Thursday, at the very least.  Maybe a push back to Friday if we get too busy.  Just twice a week. 

But the posts have been a little infrequent lately, and I apologize if you have been disappointed when you might pop in looking for an uplifting note, new perspective, or a belly laugh. 

I just have not been writing.

It's not that I have not wanted to.  I have not been idle.
And, I can always make time.
Really, it's
Same old, same old here.
However, I've been attending to other concerns.

Many people about whom I care deeply are really struggling. 
Poor health, depression, uncertainty.
Loss of employment, loss of insurance, loss of direction.
Loss of a child, a spouse, a parent.
Moving, staying, change.
Grief.

Yet, during this same time, I am inspired by the action of faith, of compassion, of genuine love of neighbor.

So,
If you would, please, take a brief moment and offer a prayer of special intention for someone you may not even know... for that unnamed person who needs your prayer the most, right now, for this very moment.

It is all For Good.

No comments: